So, what I have is an expansion of UN Charter Article 42. Which allows the UN Security Council to create other organ (their term for sub organizations) in order to maintain world peace and security. I am contemplating calling this new Organ "InGendarme" sort of a play on InterPol.
Players will be a member of this group, they will be responsible for keeping the peace using Epic Fighty Robots. Conflicts will be resolved by throwing a pool of dice and applying one to each of the following stats: Accuracy, Power, Evasion, and Defense.
Scenes are framed using the following rules:
1) The GM will Explain the phase the players are in (Exposition, Investigation, Planning or Battle).
2) For each phase, the Players need to submit an "Idea" (For the Exposition Phase, the Idea is a fact in this conflict - e.g., India wants all countries to disarm their Epic Fighty Robots).
3) The Players will bid Tokens on Ideas to Defend (It cannot be their own. Highest bid gets the Idea to defend)
4) The GM will frame a conflict around each idea involving the Idea itself and the Idea's defender.
5) Players can use the Tokens bid on the Idea submitted to get bonus dice to defend the idea they are Defending.
6) If the Players win the Conflict, they get to determine the Consequence of defending that Idea, othewise, the GM decides (e.g., in the Exposition Phase, the consequence is the Threat to InGendarme and their current mission).
What do you think?